Three lawyers from the LDDP team included in Who’s Who Legal Arbitration 2020
We are very proud to announce that 3 members of the LDDP team are included in the 2020 edition of the Who’s Who Legal Arbitration.
Crenguța Leaua, Partner and Head of the International Litigation and Arbitration Practice of LDDP, is recommended as a Global Leader in Arbitration, while Mihaela Maravela, Partner with LDDP and Liliana Deaconescu, Senior Associate with LDDP are recommended as a Future Leaders in Arbitration.
,,Crenguta Leaua is acclaimed by respondents for being “such a force in Romania, and a great practitioner”. Peers are “very impressed by her accomplishments as counsel and arbitrator”.
,,Mihaela Maravela stands out as “a smart, organised and diligent practitioner” who is recognised for her superb work on complex investment arbitration proceedings’’.
,,Liliana Deaconescu is commended by sources who consider her “really exceptional” when it comes to commercial and investment-related arbitration proceedings’’.
- October 2017
- August 2018
- Leaua & Asociatii expands and becomes LEAUA DAMCALI DEACONU PAUNESCU – LDDP
- LDDP va invita la IASI sa discutam PROBLEMELE ACTUALE ALE FISCALITATII AFACERILOR, 14.09.2018, ora 10:30, Palas Mall Iasi (Sala Mozart)
- Practical tax issues analyzed by the LDDP, CERTIC and Soter & Partners experts in the “Business Taxation: Challenges and Solutions" Conference
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- January 2020
- New victory for Romanian State!
- PROCEDURE FOR THE PAYMENT OF DAYS IN WHICH THE PARENTS STAY HOME AND SUPERVISE THEIR CHILDREN DURING THE STATE OF EMERGENCY
- ECONOMICAL AND FISCAL MEASURES ESTABLISHED BY GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO COMBAT THE EFFECTS OF CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
- WHAT DOES TECHNICAL UNEMPLOYMENT IMPLY
- HOW TO OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE FOR EMERGENCY SITUATION
- LDDP Team successfully assisted its long-standing client Trammo GmbH in new court proceedings
- April 2020