Our colleague Mirela Buliga was promoted as Managing Associate at Leaua Damcali Deaconu Paunescu – LDDP
We are pleased to announce that as of March 2019, our colleague Mirela Buliga was promoted as Managing Associate at Leaua Damcali Deaconu Paunescu – LDDP, one of the most prestigious law firm in the local market. The decision was taken following the excellent results of Mirela and LDDP’s Tax Department in recent years.
Mirela has 13 years of experience in tax advisory and in assisting and representing clients in matters pertaining to tax law litigation, in connection with both domestic and international/EU tax law.
She holds a PhD in tax law at Faculty of Law, West University of Timișoara and she is visiting professor at the West University of Timișoara (“Universitatea de Vest”), School of Economics and Business Administration, where she teaches “Double Taxation Conventions” in the MA programme. Is a member of the International Fiscal Association – Romanian Branch, heads the tax law division of the Romanian Business Law Review and author/co-author of various books, articles, studies and commentaries published in reputed reviews, in particular in the field of tax law.
- October 2017
- August 2018
- Leaua & Asociatii expands and becomes LEAUA DAMCALI DEACONU PAUNESCU – LDDP
- LDDP va invita la IASI sa discutam PROBLEMELE ACTUALE ALE FISCALITATII AFACERILOR, 14.09.2018, ora 10:30, Palas Mall Iasi (Sala Mozart)
- Practical tax issues analyzed by the LDDP, CERTIC and Soter & Partners experts in the “Business Taxation: Challenges and Solutions" Conference
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- January 2020
- New victory for Romanian State!
- PROCEDURE FOR THE PAYMENT OF DAYS IN WHICH THE PARENTS STAY HOME AND SUPERVISE THEIR CHILDREN DURING THE STATE OF EMERGENCY
- ECONOMICAL AND FISCAL MEASURES ESTABLISHED BY GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO COMBAT THE EFFECTS OF CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
- WHAT DOES TECHNICAL UNEMPLOYMENT IMPLY
- HOW TO OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE FOR EMERGENCY SITUATION
- LDDP Team successfully assisted its long-standing client Trammo GmbH in new court proceedings
- April 2020