- Holds an LL.M. in International and European Business law from the University Paris 1 Pantheon- Sorbonne-France
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree from the University Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne-France
- Holds a University Bachelor’s degree from the Bucharest Faculty of Law
- Member of the Bucharest Bar
Miruna Emanuela ENACHE is a member of the Bucharest Bar since 2013.
Miruna was involved in headline projects, providing complex legal advice for domestic and international clients, on various matters related to real estate, urbanism, agricultural law, construction law, regulatory, energy law and corporate/M&A.
Miruna has provided extensive legal advice related to the development, acquisition and sale of real estate assets for major real estate developers in Central and South-Eastern Europe, regarding commercial, leisure, residential and office buildings.
Miruna has provided legal advice to the most important investors in renewable energy in Romania on amending and optimizing contracts (works agreements, service agreements, easements, lease and other agreements resulting from the current activity of said companies).
Miruna has also an extensive experience in providing legal advice regarding the concession of agricultural real estate assets, agribusiness and irrigation infrastructure.
She is fluent in English and French and she is a Spanish basic user.
Areas of expertise:
- Real estate;
- Urbanism and construction law;
- Energy law;
- Debt recovery;
- Civil law;