- PhDc, Doctoral Law School of the Lille University and Bucharest University
- Member of INSOL Euro
- Member of the Romanian National Union of Insolvency Practitioners
- Member of the Bucharest Bar
- Member of Europa Nostra
- Member of Science Publishing Group and Editor of the `International Journal of Law and Society`
- Member of the Society of Juridical and Administrative Sciences
- Member of the Administrative Sciences Institute `Paul Negulescu`
Cosmin SOARE-FILATOV has extensive professional expertise, handling complex disputes before the national courts of law. He represents, with dedication and professionalism, Romanian and foreign clients, private individuals, legal entities and public authorities in proceedings related to administrative law, energy and natural resources law, insurance law, insolvency – reorganization and bankruptcy.
He is a graduate of the Faculty of Law of the Bucharest University and holds an LL.M. in private law from the same university. He is currently enrolled in the advanced studies program of the Doctoral Law Schools of the Lille University and Bucharest University, where he continues his research into administrative law and cultural heritage law.
In his activity within LDDP team, Cosmin combines in a well-balanced manner his solid legal knowledge in his fields of specialization with the experience acquired in past project and the creativity needed to identify the most appropriate and efficient solutions for our clients.
He is a member of the Bucharest Bar and of the Romanian National Union of Insolvency Practitioners. Starting 2018, Cosmin is a member of INSOL Europe.
He is fluent in English and French.
Areas of expertise:
- Administrative law. Administrative Litigation
- Insolvency. Reorganization and Bankruptcy
- Energy and natural resources law
- Insurance law