- Holds an LL.M. in International Private Law and International Commerce from Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University
- Holds an LL.M. in European and International Business Law from the French-Romanian Law College of European Studies in Bucharest
- Is a graduate of the French-Romanian Law College of European Studies in Bucharest
Alexandra BOICIUC became a licensed attorney and a member of the Bucharest Bar in 2014, after graduating from a double academic stream: French and Romanian. She is involved in domestic and international arbitration proceedings handled by the ICC Paris International Court of Arbitration in Paris and by the Court of International Commercial Arbitration attached to the Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, as well as in proceedings under the UNCITRAL rules.
Alexandra is experienced in arbitration matters deriving from international distribution of goods and civil engineering contracts. Alexandra is also well-experienced in matters associated to real estate and business law, energy law and pharmaceuticals.
She speaks English and French fluently.
Areas of expertise:
- Domestic and international commercial arbitration
- International private law
- International trade law
- EU law
- Real estate law
- Energy law
- Pharmaceuticals regulatory framework